Recently, Apple released watchOS 7.0.1 update to its Apple Watch. Now, Apple release watchOS 7.0.2 update with some bug fix. The latest update brings resolves an issue that prevented some users from accessing the ECG app in regions where it is available and more. Below you can check the full changelog.
watchOS 7.0.2 Changelog:
watchOS 7.0.2 contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Addresses an issue that could cause the battery to drain more quickly.
- Resolves an issue that prevented some users from accessing the ECG app in regions where it is available.
- Open Settings in Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Open General.
- Tap Software Update.
- Tap Install.
Keep In Mind Before You Update:
Before you install the update make sure that
- Your Apple Watch is connected to its charger.
- The watch is in the range of your iPhone.