Xiaomi the Chinese tech giant has officially unveiled the new smartphones called the Xiaomi 14 and Xiaomi 14 Pro in its home country. These two smartphones are the first to feature the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC and HyperOS (the company’s in-house operating system). Let’s explore the core specifications of the device.
Xiaomi 14 Pro specifications
- Display: Xiaomi 14 Pro gets a 6.73-inch 2K LTPO C8 AMOLED display
- Refresh Rate: Xiaomi 14 Pro comes with a 120Hz refresh rate, and 3000 nits peak brightness.
- Processor: Under the hood, the Xiaomi 14 Pro is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset.
- RAM and storage: 12GB+256GB, 16GB+512GB, and 16GB+1TB.
- Cameras: The device features Leica-branded cameras consisting of a 50MP primary sensor, a 50MP ultra wide-angle lens, and a 50MP telephoto lens.
- Front Camera: 50MP front-facing camera for selfies.
- Battery, charging: Xiaomi 14 Pro packs a 4,880mAh battery with 120W fast charging support, and 50W wireless charging support.
- Software: Xiaomi 14 Pro runs the new HyperOS based on Android 14.
- Other features: USB 3.2 Gen2, Wi-Fi 7, NFC, an under-display fingerprint sensor, a USB Type-C port and an IP68 rating for dust and water resistance.
Xiaomi 14 Pro Price
For pricing is concerned, Xiaomi released the new 14 Pro smartphone with a starting price tag CNY 4,999 for the base model and it goes upto CNY 5,999 respectively.