Just a little while ago, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 got the September patch update. Now, the company has started rolling out September 2020 security patch update for Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ smartphone users in Europian countries. Also, this update will soon be available in other countries.
The latest firmware update comes with a build number G960FXXSBETH2 and G965FXXSBETH2 for the Galaxy S9 and S9+ respectively.
Previously, the company is presently testing the One UI 2.5 for the Galaxy S9, S9+, and Galaxy Note 9, but we don’t have the information about the release date and supported features. Both of the devices are not eligible for Samsung’s new 3 years software update policy. This could be the last major software update for the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+
How To Update
- Go to Settings
- System Update
- Download & Install
- September 2020 patch rolling out to Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy A50, Galaxy A51, A21s, and A70 getting September 2020 patch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10 Lite, Note 10+ and Note 10+ 5G getting One UI 2.5 update
- Samsung Galaxy S10 series receiving One UI 2.5 update
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 receiving September 2020 patch
- Samsung Galaxy S21 should get the fastest and most powerful 16 GB LPDDR5 DRAM