The first September security patch update has been rollout by Samsung. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 users now able to update their smartphones with the latest September 2020 security patch update. The latest update rolling out in Germany at the moment.
The latest September 2020 patch update comes with the build number N960FXXS6ETHB. The update is available OTA (over the air), so you can download it from your phone’s Settings >> Software update >> tap on the Download and install option. There are no changes mention in this update other than improved system security.
The users of the Galaxy Note 9 can look forward to some new features in the next couple of months as Samsung has confirmed that the Note 9 (along with the Galaxy S9/S9+) is eligible for the One UI 2.5 update.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Key Specifications
- Models – SM-N960F, SM-N9600, SM-N960F, SM-N960U, SM-N960U1, SM-N960N, SM-N960W, SM-N960X, SCV40
- Display – Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 6.4 inches, 103.2 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio), 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio
- RAM – 6GB
- Storage – 128GB
- Camera – 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Front Camera – 8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6″, 1.22µm, AF 2 MP (dedicated iris scanner camera)
- OS – Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Processor – Exynos 9810 (10 nm) – EMEA
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery