The latest update brings improved AR Emoji, WiFi connectivity, and stability. It also improved compatibility with third-party applications for Galaxy A50. The new update for Galaxy A51, A21s, and A70 doesn’t bring anything other than the improved security patch.
The September update for the Galaxy A50 now available on Dutch and Belgian, unbranded devices. You can get it right away, OTA (Over The Air) to download. If you have your branded device from Vodafone or T-Mobile, you still have to be patient. You will get the update, but not yet today.
- Samsung Galaxy A50 – A505FNXXU5BTH8/A505FDDU5BTH8 (302MB)
- Samsung Galaxy A51 – A515FXXS3BTH4
- Samsung Galaxy A21s – A217FXXU3ATH4
- Samsung Galaxy A70 – A705FNXXU5BTH4
How To Update
- Go to Settings
- System Update
- Download & Install
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 receiving September 2020 patch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10 Lite, Note 10+ and Note 10+ 5G getting One UI 2.5 update
- Samsung Galaxy S10 series receiving One UI 2.5 update