Realme is one of the leading manufacturer smartphone company and along with the creation of new smartphones, it is also looking to update its devices on the regular basis. Now the company has started rolling out a new October 2020 security patch update to its Realme X2 Pro smartphone users.
The latest update comes with the new features and fixes some bugs issues, it brings system icons in the Status bar (toggle), Adds from Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort as well as a toggle for display keyboard when entering app drawer. All-new update for Realme X2 Pro smartphone comes with the software version number RMX1931EX_11_C.33 to global users and RMX1931_11_C.33 for Indian users. Currently, the update rolling out in batches so keep patient it takes time to come into your devices.
The Realme X2 Pro smartphone is also eligible for the Realme latest UI- Realme UI 2.0 skin which is based on Android 11. It will get this update on the month of December 2020. Check the changelog below.
Realme X2 Pro October 2020 security patch changelog:
- RMX1931EX_11_C.33 (Global users)
- RMX1931_11_C.33 (Indian users)
- Android security patch: October 2020
- Added toggle for system icons in the Status bar
- Added From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort
- Added toggle for display keyboard when entering the app drawer
- Optimized the logic of the default state of the Brightness lock
- Fixed the network connection loss in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album
- Fixed the display issue of the seconds display of time
How to check and Download the Realme Find X2 Pro manually?
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Please note that before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.