The brand name “OPPO” was registered in China in 2001 and launched in 2004. Since then, they have expanded to more than 40 countries. In June 2016, Oppo became the biggest smartphone manufacturer in China, selling its phones at more than 200,000 retail outlets.
OPPO has launched the OPPO K1 smartphone on February 12, 2020, and the biggest highlight of this smartphone is the in-Display fingerprint sensor. The OPPO K1 is a mid-range smartphone that comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Now the OPPO has started rolling out the current month (November 2020) security patch update to its OPPO K1 smartphone users in the very first week.
If you want to check and download the latest update so follow these steps:
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates Download!
Please note that before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
OPPO K1 key SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 6.4 inches, 101.0 cm, Super AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo), ColorOS 5.2
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.8″, 1.12µm, PDAF, 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front Camera: 25 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.8, HDR
- Battery: 3600mAh, non-removable.