OnePlus has recently introduced its latest OxygenOS and it is working on distributing to its selected smartphones. Apart from this OnePlus has also started rolling out the current month (November 2020) security patch update to its smartphones and now the OnePlus 7T smartphone join this list.
The latest software update comes with version number OxygenOS 10.0.15 and it fixed a small probability flashback issue with the Phone app. Check the changelog below as well as the download link.
OnePlus 7T OxygenOS 10.0.15 changelog:
- OxygenOS 10.0.15
- Optimized the user experience of the status bar in the call scene to reduce mis-touches
- Fixed small probability flashback issue with the Phone app
- Android Security Patch to 2020.11
- Updated GMS package to 2020.08.
OnePlus 7T Key Specifications:
- Models – HD1901
- Display – Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 6.55 inches, 103.6 cm (~86.5% screen-to-body ratio), 11080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- RAM – 8GB
- Storage – 128/256GB
- Camera – 48 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.2, 51mm (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom 16 MP, f/2.2, 17mm (ultrawide), AF
- Front Camera – 16 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- OS – Android 10, OxygenOS 10.0.7
- Processor – Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm)
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 3800 mAh battery.
If you want to check and download the latest update so follow these steps:
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates Download!