OnePlus flagship newly launched device OnePlus 8T receiving forth OxygenOS update and it is seen the company has extra care and more attention provide to its latest OnePlus 8T smartphone users. It officially went on sale soon just after launch, OnePlus has periodically sent an OxygenOS 11 update to improves the better experience to users.
The latest firmware update comes with version number OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 and the previous update of OnePlus 8T has resolved a number of early issues with the device but this latest update resolves any lingering camera problems, speed of fingerprint recognition and registering, boost the search speed in the default File Manager app, and more.
The OnePlus has sent a fourth update to its smartphone but in their line-up we not seen the November 2020 security patch update. Below you can check the changelog.
OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 update changelog:
- Increased the success rate when registering fingerprint and improved experience
- Optimized the media file scanning feature to make searching faster
- Further optimized system power consumption and increase battery life
- Fixed the issue that the app cache has not been deleted correctly after the app uninstalled
- Fixed the issue that the screen may flash when using fingerprint unlock
- Optimized system performance and improve stability.
- Optimized camera white balance and improved imaging quality
- Continuously optimize network connection stability and improved gaming experience
- Improve the stability of video calls.
The OnePlus rolling out this update in different territories this is depending upon which region you’re in. You can check the OTA file which is mention below.
- IN: 220.127.116.11.KB05DA
- EU: 18.104.22.168.KB05BA
- NA: 22.214.171.124.KB05AA
If you want to check and download the latest update so follow these steps:
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates Download!