The Chinese company OPPO has started rolling out the October 2020 security patch update to its some smartphones which are OPPO Reno 3 Pro, Reno, R17 series, F17 Series, Find X, A53, and A31. The OPPO custom skin ColorOs and all smartphones are based on the same. OPPO has periodically sent the patch update to its smartphones on a regular basis and the update fixes some known issues which were found on the last update and also improved the system.
The OPPO Reno 3 Pro, Reno R17 series, F17 Series, Find X, A53, and A31 smartphones are receiving the latest update and it brings the build number CPH1917EX_11_C.33 for OPPO Reno 3 Pro, CPH1877EX_11_F.43 for OPPO R17 Pro, and CPH2035_11_A.27 for OPPO R17 smartphone users while below you can take a look of compleat smartphones with the latest version for your better understanding.
OPPO Reno 3 Pro, Reno R17 series, F17 Series, Find X, A53, and A31 Changelog:
- OPPO Reno – CPH1917EX_11_C.33
- OPPO R17 Pro – CPH1877EX_11_F.43
- OPPO R17 – CPH1879EX_11_F.11
- OPPO Reno 3 Pro – CPH2035_11_A.27
- OPPO Find X – CPH1871PUEX_11_F.21
- OPPO A53 – CPH2127_11_A.51
- OPPO A31 – CPH2015_11_A.45
- OPPO F17 – CPH2095_11_A.25
- Oppo F17 Pro – CPH2119_11_A.19
- Added the October 2020 Android security patches to enhance system security.
- Improved system performance and stability.
If you want to check and download the latest update so follow these steps:
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates Download!
Please note that before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.