Realme has started rolling out the October 2020 security patch update for Realme C3 and Narzo 10A smartphone users in India. This update fixes some known issues and improves system stability. It brings the Scrolling screenshot feature, icon pull-down gesture, Super power-saving mode, shortcuts at the bottom, and more features.
The latest firmware update comes with version number RMX2020_11_A.49 for Realme C3 and Narzo 10A smartphones. Check the changelog below.
Realme C3 and Narzo 10A vRMX2020_11_A.49 changelog:
- Android Security Patch: October 2020
- Added Scrolling screenshot feature in horizontal mode
- Added a toggle for physical button screenshot in screenshot settings
- Added Super power-saving mode
- Added a toggle for displaying keyboard when entering app drawer
- Added Icon pull-down gesture
- Added From Sunset to Sunrise option of eye comfort
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of Battery settings
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of Security settings
- Added Create feature which enables video editing in Soloop
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue of Clone Phone.
How to check and Download the Realme C3 and Narzo 10A update manually?
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Please note that before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.