Huawei has recently launched the Mate 40 series at the online global launch event and also Huawei unveiled the world’s most powerful chipset Kirin 9000 5G. Huawei has represented the four devices Huawei Mate 40, Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Huawei Mate 40 Pro+, and Huawei Mate 40 Pro RS Porsche Design. Now, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro powered by Kirin 9000 chipset got a chance to win the number one position in the AI benchmark platform.
Huawei Kirin 9000 is the most powerful 5G chip as the official stated during the Mate 40 series launch event. It has 30% more transistors than Apple A14 (15.3 billion), Kirin 9000 CPU is 10% faster than Snapdragon 865+, GPU is 52% faster than Snapdragon 865+ Adreno 650, and its NPU is faster than Snapdragon 865+ 240%, Kirin 9000 download speed is 2 times faster than Snapdragon 865 + X55 modem, upload speed is 5 times faster than Snapdragon 865 +.
Kirin 9000 chip uses an eight-core CPU, a 24-core Mali-G78 GPU, 2 large cores + 1 small core NPU, and integrates Huawei’s most advanced ISP technology.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Specifications:
- Display Size: 6.76-inches, 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz sampling rate, Flex OLED
- Processor: Kirin 9000
- Operating System: EMUI 11 (Android 10)
- Memory+Storage: 8GB+256GB
- Rear Camera: 50MP Super Sensing Wide f/1.9 + 20 MP Ultra Wide Cine f/1.8 + 12MP (5x Periscope) f/3.4, OIS + 7x Optical Zoom
- Battery: 4400mAh
- Colors: Ceramic White and Black.