Apple has started rolling out watchOS 7.0.3 update for the Apple Watch. The update fixes an issue that occurs Watch Series 3 to unexpectedly restart. The latest update from Apple’s core software development team also contains other improvements with known bug fixes.
WatchOS 7.0.3 Changelog:
watchOS 7.0.3 contains improvements and bug fixes, including an issue where Apple Watch Series 3 may unexpectedly restart for some users.
How to update?
- Open Settings in Apple Watch app on your iPhone
- Open General
- Tap Software Update
- Tap Install
- Before you install the update make sure that
- Your Apple Watch is connected to its charger
- The watch is in the range of your iPhone
- The installation will start when the Apple Watch is charged to at least 50%.
- Do not restart or remove the watch from its charger until the update is installed.