Realme C3 smartphone users now start receiving June 2020 security patch update with bugs fixes, optimize game audio quality, probabilistic lagging issue, and improved system stability. The latest update brings software version number RMX2020_11.A.33. Check the complete changelog below.
- Updated Android security patch June 2020
- Optimized game audio quality
- Optimized system stability
- Optimized probabilistic lagging issue
Known issue fixed
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when pressing the power button to light up the screen
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when using a fingerprint to unlock
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that weather app failed to obtain location
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that game center FPS was shown as zero
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that phone cannot be charged in some scenarios
Realme C3 Key Specifications
Realme C3 smartphone powered by Octa-core (2 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A75 + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core, Cortex A55) processor. It runs on the MediaTek Helio G70 Chipset. It has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage.
Realme C3 smartphone has an IPS LCD display. It measures 164.4 mm x 75 mm x 8.9 mm and weighs 195 grams. The screen has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and 270 PPI pixels. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 82.73 %. On the camera front, 5 MP f/2.4, Wide Angle Primary Camera(5.0″ sensor size, 1.12µm pixel size), and on the rear, there’s a 12 MP + 2 MP camera with features like 4 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 5000 mAh battery.