Huawei has started rolling out new EMUI 10.1 update for its latest 5G smartphones namely Huawei Enjoy Z and Enjoy 20 Pro users in China. The latest update comes with a version number EMUI 10.1.1.131 and brings system optimization as well as June 2020 security patch update to improve smartphone system security.
Huawei Enjoy Z and Enjoy 20 Pro 5G EMUI 10.1.1.131 Changelog
- New Gallery smart classification function, your smartphone can now automatically identify the pictures in the gallery, according to categories such as portrait, location, food, etc., help you organize and view pictures more quickly.
- Optimize the video playback effect, More vivid colors, and clearer details when watching movies. Added support for playing HDR10 standard videos.
- Optimizes camera photography and video recording experience.
- Optimizes call experience.
- Incorporate the Android June 2020 security patch, enhanced Mobile phone system security.
How to Check
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
Via Support app. Go to Support App-> Services -> Update > Check for updates. (Get the latest version of the app.)
Huawei Enjoy Z Key Specifications
Huawei Enjoy Z smartphone has an IPS LCD display. It measures 160 mm x 75.3 mm x 8.3 mm and weighs 182 grams. The screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and 401 PPI pixel density. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 86.5 %. On the front camera is 16 MP f/2.0 Primary Camera and on the rear, there’s a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP camera with features like 10 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 4000 mAh battery.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro Key Specifications
Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro runs EMUI 10.1, based on Android 10, and features a 6.5-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 90Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, the phone has the octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800 SoC, coupled with up to 8GB of RAM. There is the triple rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens, 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2-megapixel tertiary sensor with an f/2.4 lens. The phone also offers a 16-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front.