Since Realme launched its Realme 6 and Realme 6 Pro smartphone than Realme India’s CEO Madhav Sheth said that the Realme 6 series is the “biggest series upgrade”, ever. Both the smartphones made in India and the smartphones available offline and online market.
After that successor of the Realme 6 and Realme 6 Pro smartphone, the company has launched the upgraded version which called is Realme 7 series. Now, the Realme has started rolling out the latest software update for Realme 7i and Realme 7 Pro smartphone users in India, Europe, and Spain.
The latest firmware update comes with the version number RMX2170EU_11_A.20 for Realme 7 Pro (Spain & Europe) and RMX2103PU_11.A.31 for Realme 7i (India).
The all-new update optimized the image brightness of the rear camera for flowers and plants as well as fixed some known issues and improved system stability and more. You can check the changelog as well as the download link.
Realme 7 Pro software update Changelog: (Spain)
- Fixed some known bugs and improved system stability.
Realme 7 Pro software update Changelog: (Europe)
- Optimized the color effect of photos taken with the rear camera.
- Fixed color shift issue of the front camera.
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability.
Realme 7i software update Changelog: (India)
- Optimized the color saturation of the rear camera.
- Optimized the color representation of the rear camera in Portrait mode.
- Optimized the image brightness of the rear camera for flowers and plants.
How to check and Download the Realme 7i and Realme 7 Pro update manually?
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!