Realme has started rolling out the previous month (October 2020) security patch update for Realme 6i and 6s smartphone users. The latest firmware update comes with version number RMX2001_11.B.49 for Realme 6i and Realme 6s and both the devices carry the 2.3GB package size. This update currently available in Russia and the Indian market.
The all-new update optimizes the probabilistic freezing issue and improved the system stability, added a toggle for displaying keyboard when entering the app drawer as well as fixed the issue of unable to resume phone call after pressing the headphone button to put a phone call on hold and more. You can check the changelog as well as the download link.
Realme 6i October 2020 security patch Changelog: (India)
- Updated Android security patch: October 2020.
- Optimized the probabilistic freezing issue and improved system stability.
- Added From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort.
- Added a toggle for displaying keyboard when entering the app drawer.
- Added Bluetooth earphone icon in the phone call interface.
- Optimized the interface of the Realme Lab.
Realme 6s October 2020 security patch Changelog: (Russia)
- Android Security Patches: October 2020.
- Fixed known bugs, improved system stability.
How to check and Download the Realme 6i and Realme 6s update manually?
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Please note that before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.