Presently it’s official, Google will introduce the new Pixel 4a on August 3rd. This puts an end to a month-long odyssey.
The new mid-range smartphone will at that point at last be introduced. It took unreasonably long and Google debilitated itself because there are now many interesting alternatives to the Pixel 4a available.
Google can only bring the device to the man/woman by price. In May, the original release, this would have been much easier.
— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) July 31, 2020
Pixel 4a specifications
- 5.81 ″ OLED FHD + display (2,340 x 1,080 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 (without 5G), Titan M security chip
- 6 GB RAM, 64/128 GB storage
- USB-C, 3,080 mAh battery, 18 W quick charge
- 12 MP camera with optical image stabilization
8 MP front camera, 84 ° wide angle
- 1080p 30fps, 1080p 60fps, 1080p 120fps, 720p 240fps, 4K 30fps for the rear camera and 1080p 30fps for the front camera
- Black, blue
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Android 10
- Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 (8 nm)
- Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot