Honor has started rolling out the October 2020 security patch update for Honor X10 Max (KKG-AN00) users in China. The latest software update is based on Magic UI 3.1 and it bumps with build number 220.127.116.11. This update improves system security and you can check the changelog below.
Honor X10 Max Magic UI 18.104.22.168 Changelog:(China)
- 22.214.171.124 → 126.96.36.199
- Incorporate the Android October 2020 security patch to enhance the security of the smartphone.
1. Please make sure that your phone is not ROOT. You can upgrade to version 188.8.131.52 online after receiving the push.
2. The version is pushed in batches. Users who have not received it yet, please wait patiently.
3. This upgrade will not delete your data, but it is still recommended that you back up all important data to the PC or the cloud before the upgrade.
4. The system will restart after the update is completed. Please wait patiently for about five minutes.
If you want to check and download the latest update so follow these steps:
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Or open HiCare (Support) app > Update > Check for updates.