Realme has officially released November 2020 security patch update to its Realme V5 5G smartphone users. The latest software update comes with version number A.20 and it fixes some bugs. Currently, the update rolling out in the Chinese market.
Also, this update optimizes the image brightness of the front camera in the scene of wearing a mask as well as Fix the problem of charging icons appearing in a very small probability when the charger is not plugged in and more. You can check the changelog below.
Realme V5 5G version A.20 changelog:
- Optimize the daily flow limit setting interface.
- Fix the problem that the path displayed incorrectly in the search intelligent judgment setting.
- Optimize the image brightness of the front camera in the scene of wearing a mask.
- Fix the problem of the low probability of abnormal noise in flash photography.
- Fix the problem of the low probability of freezing during some mode switching.
- Fix the problem that the camera will crash with a very low probability when multiple people are taking photos.
- Fix the problem of charging icons appearing in a very small probability when the charger is not plugged in.
- Update Android security patch (2020/11).
- After the phone has just been updated, some of the installed applications in the phone need to be adapted and optimized in the background. Albums and phone files will also be intelligently organized and re-scanned for security. In order to avoid potential safety hazards, these optimization actions will increase some additional power consumption in the background, please rest assured to use it, it will recover by itself in 2~3 days.
- To ensure the stability of the version, the official website software package will be updated within 15 working days after the full release.
How to check and Download the latest update manually?
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!