After the Galaxy S20 series, Samsung has started sending October 2020 security patch update to its Galaxy S10 series smartphone users. The latest update brings October 2020 update for more reliable system security. The latest update rolling out to Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ users. Samsung didn’t share any information about this update.
The latest update comes with the build number G970FXXS9DTI8, G973FXXS9DTI8, and G975FXXS9DTI8 for the Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ respectively. This update currently rolling out in European Countries and should be soon available in more regions.
- Go to Settings
- System Update
- Download & Install
Samsung Galaxy S10 Specifications
- Models – SM-G973F, SM-G973U, SM-G973W, SM-G973U1, SM-G9730, SM-G973N, SM-G973X
- Display – Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 6.1 inches, 93.2 cm2 (~88.3% screen-to-body ratio), 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio
- RAM – 8GB
- Storage – 128GB
- Camera – 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm, Super Steady video
- Front Camera – 10 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- OS – Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2.1
- Processor – Exynos 9820 (8 nm) – EMEA/LATAM
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery