One UI 2.5 update rolled out to the Unlocked Galaxy S10 series last month and now the Samsung Galaxy S10+ smartphone users receiving One UI 2.5 update on T-Mobile and the update package size of this update is 1.5GB. The latest update brings a bunch of new features. Below you can check the full One UI 2.5 changelog
One UI 2.5 Changelog:
- Wireless DeX connection support.
- Wireless connection with TV’s through WiFi direct (Compatible with Miracast)
Quick Panel DeX
- The usage of Samsung Smart TV’s released after 2019 is recommended.
- Screen Zoom and font size options are supported to allow customization in various display sizes.
- If quality information on nearby Wi-Fi routers can be measured, this information will as very fast, fast, normal, or slow.
- This feature can be turned on or off the “Network Quality Information Display” setting.
- When attempting to access a Wi-Fi router with a password, a newly added feature now allows the user to request the password of the Wi-Fi router from someone nearby who is saved in their contact list and has already connected to that router.
- The “Request Password” button will appear on the Wi-Fi password input screen when you can request a password.
Always On Display
- Bitmoji stickers are supported on Always On Display (Clock Style).
- A new feature has been added to the keyboard search feature that allows the user to search for YouTube.
- The split keyboard is supported on landscape mode.
- The search function of the “Manage Input Languages” screen in the Keyboard settings page has been newly updating to make it easy to find keyboard input languages that the user wishes to add or delete.
- The pro video feature has been enhanced.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to call a person who is saved as a pre-configured SOS message contact.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to send SOS location-sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours.
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device Stability improvements, bug fixes
- New and/or enhanced features
- Further improvements to performance