Huawei MediaPad M6 8.4 LTE version getting the latest EMUI 10 update. The update brings version number 10.0.0.220 & December 2019 security patch. The MediaPad M6 8.4 LTE has a full package with 4.24 GB of size.
Huawei MediaPad M6 8.4 LTE EMUI 10.0.0.220 update Changelog:
EMUI 10.0 is designed to further streamline and enhance the quality of your user experience. Users get a completely new, optimally coordinated user interface available for a smooth and intuitive user experience.
User interface: Detailed and unique.
- layout in a magazine-style for a comfortable and authentic reading experience.
- Subtle gray tones for an eye-friendly and comfortable viewing experience.
- Dynamic, natural animations for page transitions, app launches, and other scenarios
Performance: Stable and smooth.
- Improved system operation and increased system stability when gaming.
- Increased connection and cloning speed.
Security: Increased data security and improved data protection.
Formally tested microkernel
- Uses the microkernel design developed by Huawei, certification as the safest operating system kernel for commercial use.
- Increased security when connecting to other Huawei devices and when transferring files between and storing data on other Huawei devices.
Support for app sandboxing functions for standardized app authorization management and increased data security and improved data protection.
This update provides app multiplier support for multiple apps, including Mango TV, RED, and China Merchants Bank, and fixes an issue where some apps may exit unexpectedly in certain situations.