Huawei Mate 10 Pro smartphone users now started receiving EMUI 10 update in Italy. This update will be release Via support app. This EMUI 10 update brings Magazine Style UI layout, Morandi Colors, Dark Mode, Golden Icons, New Animations, Improved privacy features.
This major update brings the latest software version EMUI 10.0.0.159 and the size of this update is around 4.37GB.
User interface: intricate and breathtaking
- Magazine Design – Incorporates a magazine-style layout, for a more comfortable and authentic reading experience.
- Morandi Color – Understated gray tones make for a gentler and more comfortable display.
- Animations – Dynamic, naturally-based animations for page transitions, app launches, and other scenarios.
Performance: stable and smooth
- GPU Turbo – Improves the smoothness and stability of the system when playing games.
- Phone Clone – Improves the connection and cloning speed.
Security: more secure data and privacy Security
- Formally verified microkernel – Uses Huawei’s own self-developed microkernel design, certified as the most secure OS kernel for commercial use.
- Software update Security – more secure data and privacy Formally verified microkernel Uses Huawei’s own self-developed microkernel design, certified as the most secure OS kernel for commercial use.
- Distributed technology – Improves security when connecting to other Huawei devices, as well as when transferring files between and storing data on other Huawei devices
- Privacy protection – Supports app sandboxing capabilities for standardized app permission management and more secure data and privacy protection.
Media and entertainment: more fun
- AppAssistant dropzone – Adds a dropzone for AppAssistant, allowing you to quickly access services such as game acceleration and do-not-disturb.
- Improves system compatibility with some third-party apps.
Honor 10 Lite
Honor 10 Lite smartphone users now started receiving system security via Android patches released in June 2020. The June 2020 security update installs Android patches from Huawei and Google, fixing different levels of exploits and issues within Huawei phones including 2 critical and 12 high levels of CVEs. There is no Medium and Low level of CVEs found.
This update brings the latest software version EMUI 10.0.0.202 (C675E17R1P3) and the size of this update is around 97.92MB.
- Integrates Android security patches released in June 2020 for improved system security.
How to Check
Go to Settings – System & updates – Software update – CHECK FOR UPDATES – Download and install.
Via Support App – Service Tab – Update – CHECK FOR UPDATES – Download and install.