Huawei has started rolling out the November 2020 security patch update together with two smartphones namely Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro and Huawei Enjoy Z 5G. The latest firmware update is based on EMUI 10.1 and it brings the build number 10.1.1.198 for both devices. Below you can check the changelog.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro and Enjoy Z 5G version 10.1.1.198 Changelog:
- EMUI 10.1.1.197 – 10.1.1.198
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrates Android security patches released in November 2020 for improved system security.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro 5G Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.5″ LCD, Waterdrop Notch display, 90Hz
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB ROM
- Triple Rear camera: 48MP f/1.8 aperture + 8MP(ultrawide) f/2.4 aperture + 2MP f/2.4 aperture (macro), (4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps)
- Front Camera: 16MP Front Camera
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G (MT6873)
- Battery: 4000 mAh Li-Po Battery, 22.5W fast charger.
If you want to check and download the latest update so follow these steps:
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Or open HiCare (Support) app > Update > Check for updates.