Honor 9X Series smartphones which include the Honor 9X and Honor 9X Pro receiving the November 2020 security patch update based on EMUI 10.1. The latest firmware update comes with version number 10.1.0.110 for both smartphones and the package is 187MB.
The current month’s patch update incorporates the Android security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system and also it is recommended to users that you update as soon as possible. Below you can check the changelog.
Honor 9X and Honor 9X Pro EMUI 10.1.0.110(187MB) Changelog:
- Honor 9X (HLK-AL00, HLK-AL00a)
- Honor 9X Pro (HLK-AL10)
[List of Changes]
- This update improves system security using Google security patches.
- Integrated Android security patches released in November 2020 for improved system security.
How to check and download the EMUI 9.1 update manually?
Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
1) This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2) If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.