Realme has distributed November 2020 security patch update to its selected smartphones and now the Realme 5 Pro smartphone join the same. The latest software update comes with version number RMX1971EX_11.C.08 and the update package size 3.28GB.
This update brings super power-saving mode, a toggle for displaying keyboard when entering app drawer, icon pull-down gesture, shortcuts at the bottom of battery and security settings, fixes the probabilistic issue and more. Below you can check the changelog as well as the download link.
Realme 5 Pro vRMX1971EX_11.C.08 changelog:
- Android Security Patch: November 2020
- Added a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphone
- Added Scrolling screenshot feature in horizontal mode
- Added a toggle for physical button screenshot in screenshot settings
- Added Super power-saving mode
- Added a toggle for displaying keyboard when entering app drawer
- Added Icon pull-down gesture
- Added From Sunset to Sunrise option of eye comfort
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of Battery settings
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of Security settings
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to adjust the color temperature after turning off eye comfort
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album
- Fixed the probabilistic crash issue when browsing in the album
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue of Clone Phone
How to check and Download the Realme 5 Pro update manually?
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Please note that before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.