While the first rollout of the August upgrades took a while, the first Google system update for September has already been released. Google mentions improvements that will go live as soon as September 1st in the first edition.
The elements in the “Account Management” tab are undoubtedly brand-new, but the “Google Play Store” portion has lagged behind unmodified in the changelog for some months. Three points are initially reported as being new.
This is the reason for the Google System Updates
Google system updates are released almost concurrently with the new monthly update (security patch, Android Security Bulletin). These upgrades via Play services and Google Play Store are general enhancements and innovations to the Android operating system and other Google apps. As a result, not only Google’s Pixel smartphones benefit, but also devices from other manufacturers.
- [Phone] Allows users to hide recommended apps during the Google Kids Space onboarding flow.
- [Auto, Phone, TV, Wear] Improvements to account syncing and account recovery.
- [Phone] Ability to install Google Kids Space on a tablet’s secondary user during device setup.
Google Play Store
- Improvements to Play-as-you-download feature to let gamers start playing mobile games while the app download continues to reduce waiting times.
- New Features to help you discover the Apps & Games you love.
- Optimizations allowing faster and more reliable download and installation.
- New features to the Play Pass and Play Points programs.
- Enhancements to Google Play Billing.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe.
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes and improvements to security, stability and accessibility.
 Available through Google Play services v35.22 updated on 09/01/2022
 Available through Google Play Store v31.1 updated on 09/01/2022