Huawei has officially rolled out the EMUI 11 beta program in the month of September this year but at the past beta program users limit of participation between 500 to 1000. Now the company has increased the limit of participation and as per the news, further updates of EMUI 11 have 2000 users can register.
Now let’s talk about the Huawei Mate 30 Series, the company has started rolling out another update for Mate 30 Series users and the latest update is based on EMUI 11 while it bumps with version number 126.96.36.199. The company has indicated this version will be available for the selected 2000 beta testers. Now below you can check the changelog.
Huawei Mate 30 Series version 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
- Huawei Mate 30 (4G) – TAS-TL00
- Huawei Mate 30 (5G) – TAS-AN00
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro (4G) – LIO-AL00
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro (5G) – LIO-TL00
- Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design – LIO-AN00P
Update Version :
- 184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11
- Added new file transfer function
- The quality of video transmission is now high
- Added new smart payment
- WeChat clone while sharing issue fixed
- Incorporate the November 2020 security patch, and enhance the security update of the mobile phone system.
- Currently, this update is rolling in China.
- The update will not erase any data.
If you want to check and download the latest update so follow these steps:
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Or open HiCare (Support) app > Update > Check for updates.