The Elder Scrolls Online has updated with new features on Google Stadia’s game library. One of the key highlights of this update includes native 4K support. Elder Scrolls Online latest update comes with version 6.1.5 and added some new changes, here the complete changelog.
Elder Scrolls Online v6.1.5 Changelog:
- Enabled the High Dynamic Range (HDR) setting for Stadia! This can be enabled or disabled from the Stadia app settings. Click here for exact instructions.
- Please note some scenes with darker areas may display a stronger blue tint while HDR is enabled.
- Native 4K resolution is now available.
- First time players on Chromecast will need to first create a new ESO account.
- Updated the Controls Menu to use icons for gamepad bindings.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from changing gamepad keybinds from the controls menu while automatic input switching was enabled.
- Updated some error and disclaimer text.
- Fixed an issue where you could be kicked to the login screen and unable to log in after joining a group.
- Updated an error message to include Stadia when attempting to log into ESO with a platform-specific account from outside that platform.
- The game will now swap to Keyboard Mode if a keyboard input is received while in Gamepad Mode.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to mount or open your map if using the PS4 DualShock Touchpad.
- Fixed several issues where some game settings failed to save.
- Fixed an issue where you could not be invited to a group unless both players were friends in-game.
- Fixed an issue where players invited to a group who were already in a group did not receive any error message. Inviting players will now also receive an error message.