According to wccftech reports, the latest update rolling out to Microsoft Surface Pro X users, which are suitable for devices running Windows 10 May 2019 update (version 1903) and higher. The latest update brings some performance improvements for WiFi and Bluetooth and optimizes system stability.
- When the device recovers from sleep, the reliability of the BT connection can be improved.
- When the device resumes from sleep, the reliability of the Wi-Fi connection can be improved.
- Improve system stability and solve problems related to system error checking.
- Improve the stylus input experience.
- Enable Surface Dock 2 update.
Microsoft Surface Pro X is an ultra-thin 2-in-1 device with the iconic Alcantara backlit keyboard, a large multi-touch glass trackpad, and Slim Pen. After installing the latest firmware update, users need to restart the device through the “Start” button> “Power”> “Restart” to complete the update.