Xiaomi has started kicking off the MIUI 12.5 enhanced version to many models. Lu Weibing, a partner of Xiaomi Group, president of the China region and international department said that MIUI 13 will be available soon.
As you can see from the figure, the MIUI version number of a global model is V126.96.36.199.RLDMIXM, where “R” represents that the ROM is based on Android 11.
Xiaomi MIUI 13 will be first available in these devices:
- Mi MIX 4: V188.8.131.52.SKMCNXM
- Mi 11 Ultra: V184.108.40.206.SKACNXM
- Mi 11: V220.127.116.11.SKBCNXM
- Redmi K40 Pro: V18.104.22.168.SKKCNXM
- Redmi K40: V22.214.171.124.SKHCNXM
- Mi 10S: V126.96.36.199.SGACNXM
- Mi 11 Lite 5G: V188.8.131.52.SKICNXM
There is no “R” in the version numbers of these models, but “S” appears, which means they are developed based on Android 12.
The new Xiaomi MIUI 13 system, Lei Jun said in August this year that the MIUI team accepted everyone’s suggestions and first focused on polishing the core experience and solving the basic experience problems that everyone is most concerned about. Lei Jun also made some explanations on the MIUI 13 version before and said that it will bring many changes to further improve the user experience.