September 29, 2020
Now, the One UI 2.5 update rolling out to unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series in the US. This update comes with the build number N970U1UEU4DTH7 and also brings the September 2020 security patch.
September 27, 2020
Sprint, AT&T, and small carriers in the US rolling out One UI 2.5 update for Note 10 series. The latest update comes with the build number N970USQU4DTH7 and N975USQU4DTH7 for the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ respectively.
September 26, 2020
Samsung has expanding September 2020 security patch update for Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ Globally.
September 16, 2020
Samsung has expanding One UI 2.5 update for Galaxy Note 10 series in more regions. Now this update available in India and Europian countries.
September 03, 2020
Just a few hours before the Galaxy S10 lineup has been getting One UI 2.5 update. The company has now started rolling out One UI 2.5 update for Galaxy Note 10, Note 10 Lite, Note 10+, and Note 10+ 5G smartphone users. The latest software update also brings September 2020 security patch update.
Samsung model numbers SM-N970F, SM-N975F, and SM-N976B – can expect an update notification prompting them to download the new firmware in the coming days.
How To Check
- Go to Settings
- Software update
- Download and install
Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10 Lite, Note 10+ and Note 10+ 5G Changelog
- Wireless DeX connection support.
- Wireless connection with TV’s through WiFi direct (Compatible with Miracast)
Quick Panel DeX
- The usage of Samsung Smart TV’s released after 2019 is recommended.
- Screen Zoom and font size options are supported to allow customization in various display sizes.
- If quality information on nearby Wi-Fi routers can be measured, this information will as very fast, fast, normal, or slow.
- This feature can be turned on or off the “Network Quality Information Display” setting.
- When attempting to access a Wi-Fi router with a password, a newly added feature now allows the user to request the password of the Wi-Fi router from someone nearby who is saved in their contact list and has already connected to that router.
- The “Request Password” button will appear on the Wi-Fi password input screen when you can request a password.
Always On Display
- Bitmoji stickers are supported on Always On Display (Clock Style).
- A new feature has been added to the keyboard search feature that allows the user to search for YouTube.
- The split keyboard is supported on landscape mode.
- The search function of the “Manage Input Languages” screen in the Keyboard settings page has been newly updating to make it easy to find keyboard input languages that the user wishes to add or delete.
- The pro video feature has been enhanced.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to call a person who is saved as a pre-configured SOS message contact.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to send SOS location-sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours.
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device Stability improvements, bug fixes
- New and/or enhanced features
- Further improvements to performance