September 15, 2020
Samsung has expanded its One UI 2.5 update for the Indian users. The latest update comes with the September 2020 security patch.
September 05, 2020
After the Samsung Galaxy Note 20, S20, and S10 series receiving One UI 2.5 and September 2020 patch, The company has expanded One UI 2.5 with September 2020 security patch update to its Galaxy S10 Lite in Spain. The latest update comes with the build number G770FXXU3CTH4 for S10 Lite.
The latest software update comes with improved Single Take camera mode and support for Google’s navigation gestures with third-party launchers. According to sammobile, the Galaxy S10 Lite doesn’t receive the features like Pro Video mode, granular resolution controls, mic selection, and others. There’s no Wireless DeX support feature since it doesn’t support wired DeX.
How To Update
- Go to Settings
- System Update
- Download & Install
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10 Lite, Note 10+ and Note 10+ 5G getting One UI 2.5 update
- Samsung Galaxy S10 series receiving One UI 2.5 update
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip’s LTE variant receiving One UI 2.5 update
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series picks up One UI 2.5 update
- [Update: Live in the US] Samsung Galaxy S20 Series One UI 3.0 beta started for developers