Elon Musk is working on new changes to its social media platform X (formally known as Twitter). The company has now announced a new feature that will allow Twitter Blue subscribers to hide the blue tick from their profile.
Tips to hide Blue Tick on Twitter or X
If you are looking to hide the blue verified checkmark on Twitter, please follow the below steps:
1. All you need to check the latest version of your Twitter App.
2. Now, once updated, open your new X App, and click on the profile icon at the top right corner of the screen to access settings.
3. Click on Blue from the settings panel.
4. Tap on Verification and then click on the Blue checkmark option.
5. Finally you can now select/toggle on or off the option to show or hide the Blue tick on Twitter.