Xiaomi has begun to roll out MIUI 12 Stable update partially to its devices. The new update brings MIUI 12 skin update based on Android 10. This update comes with a bunch of new features such as new visual design, new animations, new Always-On Display, dynamic display, enhanced privacy, new camera features, and many more. Below you can check the full changelog and list of Xiaomi devices who receive the MIUI 12 Stable update.
These Xiaomi devices getting MIUI 12 Stable update partially:
- Mi 9 (Russia) – V220.127.116.11.QFARUXM
- Mi 9T Pro (Russia) – V18.104.22.168.QFKRUXM
- Mi 10 Pro (Europe) – V22.214.171.124.QJAEUXM
- Mi Mix 2 (MI) (Global) – V126.96.36.199.PDEMIXM
- Redmi Note 7 Pro (India) – V188.8.131.52.QFHINXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (India) – V184.108.40.206.QGGINXM
- Redmi Note 9 (Global) – V220.127.116.11.QJOMIXM
- Redmi Note 9 (Europe) – V18.104.22.168.QJOEUXM
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max (India) – V22.214.171.124.QJXINXM
- Redmi K20 Pro (India) V126.96.36.199.QFKINXM
- Redmi 6 Pro (Global) – V188.8.131.52.PDMMIXM
- Redmi 9A (Global) – V184.108.40.206.QCDMIXM
- POCO F1 (Global) – V220.127.116.11.QEJMIXM
- POCO F2 Pro (Global) – V18.104.22.168.QJKMIXM
- POCO F2 Pro (Europe) – V22.214.171.124.QJKEUXM
- POCO X3 NFC (Global) – V126.96.36.199.QJGMIXM
- Redmi Y2 (Global) – V188.8.131.52.PEFMIXM
- New: MIUI 12 is the first Android-based mobile OS that went through the rigorous enhanced privacy protection testing.
- New: Use secure sharing to control what additional data is sent along with shared items.
- New: Pull down a notification sent by a messenger app to turn it into a floating window.
- New: Floating windows keep apps running in the foreground even when you pause to do other things.
- New: You can minimize a floating window using a full-screen gesture.
- New: You can open an app in a floating window directly from Recents.
- Optimization: Press and hold an app preview in Recents to choose between Split-screen and floating windows.
- New: Animated icons are a joy to look at!
- New: Swipe down from the upper right corner of your screen to open the Control center.
- New: Dark mode support is also provided for third party apps now.
- New: Contrast is lowered automatically in low light conditions to protect your eyes.
- New: Wallpapers can be displayed in a darker palette when your device switches to Dark mode.
- New: You can hide private items while casting and minimize the window to multitask.
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2020. Increased system security.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.