September 27, 2020:
The latest update rolling out to the device on Verizon and AT&T carrier in the US. The latest update brings One UI 2.5 update.
- Samsung Galaxy S10e – G970USQU4ETH7
- Samsung Galaxy S10 – G970USQU4ETH7
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ – G970USQU4ETH7
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G – G977UUCU5DTH7
September 25, 2020:
Now, the Galaxy S10 Series receiving One UI 2.5 update in the US. This update now rolling out for unlocked units and also for Sprint and Boost Mobile locked devices.
Galaxy S10+ on sprint has received the One Ui 2.5 update from r/galaxys10
September 10, 2020:
One UI 2.5 update is now expanding in more regions including the UK.
September 03, 2020:
After the release of the One UI 2.5 update in the Galaxy S20 series and Galaxy Z Flip. Now the company has to expand this update for the Galaxy S10 series in Germany and later for other regions.
The latest One UI 2.5 update comes with the build number G973FXXU8DTH7, G970FXXU8DTH7, or G975FXXU8DTH7 for the Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10e, and Galaxy S10+ respectively.
The One UI 2.5 update comes with the September 2020 security patch update for Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10e, and Galaxy S10+.
How To Check
- Go to Settings
- Software update
- Download and install
Galaxy S10 series One UI 2.5 Changelog
- Wireless DeX connection support.
- Wireless connection with TV’s through WiFi direct (Compatible with Miracast)
Quick Panel DeX
- The usage of Samsung Smart TV’s released after 2019 is recommended.
- Screen Zoom and font size options are supported to allow customization in various display sizes.
- If quality information on nearby Wi-Fi routers can be measured, this information will as very fast, fast, normal, or slow.
- This feature can be turned on or off the “Network Quality Information Display” setting.
- When attempting to access a Wi-Fi router with a password, a newly added feature now allows the user to request the password of the Wi-Fi router from someone nearby who is saved in their contact list and has already connected to that router.
- The “Request Password” button will appear on the Wi-Fi password input screen when you can request a password.
Always On Display
- Bitmoji stickers are supported on Always On Display (Clock Style).
- A new feature has been added to the keyboard search feature that allows the user to search for YouTube.
- The split keyboard is supported on landscape mode.
- The search function of the “Manage Input Languages” screen in the Keyboard settings page has been newly updating to make it easy to find keyboard input languages that the user wishes to add or delete.
- The pro video feature has been enhanced.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to call a person who is saved as a pre-configured SOS message contact.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to send SOS location-sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours.
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device Stability improvements, bug fixes
- New and/or enhanced features
- Further improvements to performance