Realme recently released the August 2022 security patch update for the Realme X7 Pro, Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G, Realme 7 and other devices. Now, the fresh August 2022 security patch update is released for the Realme X7, Realme V15 and Realme Q2 Pro in China. You can check the complete information about this update which is mentioned below.
- Security: Update Android security patches (2022 #7 & 2022 #8)
- System: Optimize the system performance of some scenarios to make your phone run more stably
How To Update:
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
- Install. Depending on the OS, you’ll see Install Now, Reboot and install, or Install System Software. Tap it.
Realme X7 Summary:
The Realme X7 5G comes in at an attractive price and boasts of the brand new MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor, plus 5G (dual-SIM, dual-standby) and an eye-catching design. The pattern on the back and giant brand slogan might not be to everyone’s taste, but that’s only on the ‘Nebula” version, and there’s also a sober ‘Space Silver’ option. The Realme X7 has a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen with an in-display fingerprint sensor. It’s relatively light and compact but still has a 4,310mAh battery and delivered excellent runtime during our review. You can use the bundled proprietary 65W fast charger, but this phone actually charges up to 50W. The screen is pleasant enough and the speaker is quite good. The games and videos were both enjoyable. The cameras however are somewhat disappointing, capturing just average detail in many situations. The Realme X7 5G is a strong contender in its price segment.