Realme has periodically sent security patch update to its selected smartphones and now the company has started rolling out the previous month’s (October 2020) patch update to its Realme X50 pro smartphone users in different territories.
This update brings a toggle for system icons in the Status bar, from Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort, toggle for display keyboard when entering app drawer as well as fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album.
In this update, Realme has started rolling out in China, Spain, and India countries. The all-new software update comes with version number RMX2071_11.A.24 (3.80GB) for China users and RMX2076EU_11.A.36 (3.55GB) for Spain users and RMX2076PU_11.A.39 (3.86GB) for Indian users. Below you can check the complete changelog for a better understanding as well as the download link.
REALME X50 Pro VRMX2071_11.A.24 CHANGELOG AND DOWNLOAD LINK: (China)
- Added status bar status icon switch.
- Added the switch of eye protection mode from sunset to sunrise.
- Added the function of entering the drawer mode to immediately pop up the input method switch.
- Fixed connection to Huawei AX3Pro router WiFi, there is a low probability of disconnection when playing Honor of Kings.
- Fix the problem that the cloud service has a very low probability of synchronization downloads with picture errors.
- Fix the low probability of splash screen when entering the album.
- Update Android security patch (October 2020).
REALME X50 Pro VRMX2076EU_11.A.36 CHANGELOG AND DOWNLOAD LINK: (Spain)
- Android security patch: (October 2020).
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability.
REALME X50 Pro VRMX2076PU_11.A.39 CHANGELOG AND DOWNLOAD LINK: (India)
- Android security patch: October 2020.
- Added toggle for system icons in the Status bar.
- Added From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort.
- Added toggle for display keyboard when entering the app drawer.
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album.
How to check and Download the REALME X50 Pro update manually?
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!