Realme has started rolling out the June 2020 security patch and Realme UI Stable (Android 10) update for the Realme X50 5G (China) and Realme 2 Pro respectively. The latest update brings version number RMX2051_11.B.14 for Realme X50 5G and RMX1801EX_11_F.08 for Realme 2 Pro (Size – 203MB).
Realme X50 5G Changelog
Realme X50 5G June update adds Realme Link app so you can easily use your IoT Realme products such as Realme Band, Air Buds, Realme Watch and more, it also adds Realme Bluetooth headset (Air and Neo) connection popup prompt (need to update headset firmware in Realme Link) function and Optimizes the camera effect and enhance the photo experience.
- Update Android June security patch (2020)
- Added Bluetooth headset (Air and Neo) pop-up function (this function can only be used with Realme headsets, and the headset firmware needs to be updated with the Realme Link application before it can be used)
- Optimized the problem of deep skin tone with low color temperature
- Optimized to turn on the bright mode night scene photography noise obvious problem
- Fix the problem of the low probability of screen jam in preview interface when switching video mode in rear portrait mode
- Fix the problem of slow-motion in photo mode and low probability of splash screen in preview interface
- Fix the problem of occasional operator name jitter after restarting the phone
- Fix the problem that the border is not displayed occasionally in the city where the dual clock is resident in the dark mode
Realme 2 Pro