Realme has started rolling out the Realme UI (Android 10) with June 2020 patch update for the Realme 5, 5s, and 5i smartphone users in India. The latest update brings version number RMX1911EX_11_C.49, RMX1925EX_11_C.49 and RMX2030EX_11_C.49 respectively.
Realme 5, Realme 5s, and 5i users facing some issues after the Android 10 update. Realme takes feedback on new Android 10 updates from its users and fixes their problems with updates.
- Updated Android security patch June 2020
- Optimized the speed of pressing the power button to light up the screen
- Optimized the detention issue of Bluetooth earphones during PUBG
- Optimized fluency of photographic preview interface under portrait mode
Known issues fixed
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that failed to register VoWiFi
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that black borders shaded the interface during PUBG when the phone switched from vertical to horizontal orientation
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that rear camera reddish in some outdoor backlight scenes
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that rear camera photographic preview interface greenish when camera flash was switched on and off repeatedly
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that green line was shown on photographic preview interface under panorama mode
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that flash icon didn’t match the actual state
- Fixed the issue that night mode didn’t work in some scenes
- Fixed the display issue of number and percent sign in the power-off state
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that no service in Iraqi Tishknet SIM card
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that CMCC SIM card failed to data roaming in Cambodia
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that emergency call didn’t show name
Note – The update currently rolling out in India and later other regions.