Realme has started sending the current patch update to its selected smartphones, the Realme C11, Realme C12 and Realme C15 become the first devices to get October 2020 security patch update and it seems Realme rolling out this update as soon as possible to its other devices, following with the same now Realme 7 also become apart of it. Below you can check the complete changelog as well as the software version.
Realme 7 – RMX2151PU_11_A.59
Realme 7 October 2020 Security Patch Changelog:
● Updated Android security patch: September 2020.
● Fixed the probabilistic dark image issue of the Ultra-wide camera in HDR mode.
● Optimized the image noise of the main camera in HDR mode.
● Optimized the image and preview clarity of third-party applications.
● Optimized the image sharpness.
● Optimized the image clarity of the Portrait mode.
● Optimized the charging algorithm.
● Added Soloop.
● Updated the Processor name display to Helio G95 in About phone.
● Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue in some scenarios.
● Fixed the volume increase of the Bluetooth Car Kit when disconnected and connected again.
● Fixed the automatic screen lock when clicking the expand icon of the Bluetooth toggle in the control center.
● Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when customizing the icons in Dark mode.
Note: In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.