OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone users receiving OxygenOS update along with November 2020 security patch update. The latest firmware update comes with version number OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 and it improves Split-screen apps, expanded screenshot problem and in-display fingerprint flashing fixes, plus issues you may have been having with NFC are now resolved.
The users of the OnePlus 8 and the OnePlus 8 Pro have trouble with the Warp Wireless Charger, Sometimes the fan would not power on when placing an OnePlus 8 Pro on the superfast wireless charger, which made the device very hot that is a huge problem fix by this update. You can check the complete changelog.
OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 update changelog:
- Optimized the experience with a split-screen of apps
- Further optimized system power consumption and increase battery life
- Fixed the small probability issue that expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the issue that cache is not deleted after uninstalling apps
- Fixed the issue that the screen may flash when using fingerprint unlock
- Fixed the issue that Horizon light is not activated normally
- Fixed the small probability issue that NFC can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that Parallel Apps can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that the fan of the Warp Charge 30 Wireless Charger may not work
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
- Fixed the small probability issue that network interruption issue in some apps
- Improve the stability of communication functions.
The all-new OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update rolling out different version numbers in different territories so you can check which version is suitable for you as per your country/region.
- IN: 184.108.40.206.IN21DA
- EU: 220.127.116.11.IN21BA
- NA: 18.104.22.168.IN21AA
OnePlus 8 Pro
- IN: 22.214.171.124.IN11DA
- EU: 126.96.36.199.IN11BA
- NA: 188.8.131.52.IN11AA.