Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom are one of the best smartphones from the Realme company and the major difference between both smartphones is in the camera department. The SuperZoom offers a 60X SuperZoom option while the X3 sports a 12MP telephoto lens as per the user’s review both smartphone performance is very powerful. Now, both the smartphones users receiving the November 2020 security patch update. The latest firmware update comes with version number RMX2081PU_11.A.45 for X3 and X3 SuperZoom.
The latest update brings new features like added a toggle for display keyboard when entering the app drawer, optimized the display effect of the screen brightness lock as well as fixed the probabilistic Lagging issue with the use of Instagram to switch video, and more. Below you can check the changelog and we will soon provide you a download link.
REALME X3 AND X3 SUPERZOOM RMX2081PU_11.A.45 CHANGELOG:
- Android security patch: November 2020.
- Added toggle for system icons in the Status bar.
- Added From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort.
- Added toggle for display keyboard when entering the app drawer.
- Optimized the display effect of the screen brightness lock.
- Fixed the network connection loss in some scenarios.
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album.
- Fixed the probabilistic time display issue.
- Fixed the probabilistic Lagging issue with the use of Instagram to switch video.
Note: In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
How to check and Download the Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom update manually?
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!