Honor has started distributed the November 2020 security patch update to its selected smartphones and now the Honor Play 4 Pro 5G smartphone users in China started receiving the same. The latest software update is based on Magic UI 3.1 and it brings the build number 188.8.131.52.
The smartphone gets the company’s in-house Kirin 990 chip and the Play 4 Pro 5G also supports a 40W super fast charge. The all-new update carries a 1.2GB package size and it is recomanded you to download with a proper ineternet connaction. Below you can check the changelog.
Honor Play 4 Pro version 184.108.40.206 Changelog:
- 220.127.116.11/118— 18.104.22.168
Integrates Google security patches released in September 2020 for improved system security.
This security update includes the CVE announced in the November 2020 Android security bulletin. It includes 4 Critical, 15 High levels CVE.
Honor Play 4 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.57 inches, TFT LCD (IPS)
- Resolution: 2400*1080 pixels
- OS: Magic UI 3.1.0 (Android 10)
- Processor: Kirin 990
- Rear Camera: 40 MP (f/1.8 aperture AF) + 8 MP (f/2.4 aperture AF OIS), supports auto focus (laser focus/phase focus/contrast focus)
- Front Camera: 32 MP (f/2.0 aperture FF) + 8 MP (f/2.2 aperture FF), supports a fixed focal length.
- Battery: 4200mAh
If you want to check and download the latest update so follow these steps:
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Or open HiCare (Support) app > Update > Check for updates.