Samsung’s One UI 3.0 is based on the Android 11 is now rolling out in the beta form on the selected smartphones. As the leading company, the Korea giant has always looked to provide the best features and this year’s One UI 3.0 comes with the latest UI design, Colorful Always-on display, new desktop icons, new enhanced dark mode, new live wallpapers, and more.
To recall, Samsung has recently pushed out One UI 3.0 public beta program for Galaxy S20 owners including Galaxy S20, S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra in South Korea, and the US.
Now, here’s the good news for German users, you can participate by logging into the Samsung Members app, also it is available for limited users.
The update is rolling out with the G98xxXXU1ZTJA build number and weighs in at around 1.8GB. If you are a German owner of Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, or Galaxy S20 Ultra, and want to take part in the beta program, If you want to join this beta program follow these steps below…
- Open the Samsung Members app and log in to it
- Enter the One UI 3 beta test banner on the main screen and read the instructions carefully
- Then tap on apply.
- Then go into your phone settings
- Download and install in a software update
- One UI 3.0 Beta firmware will be installed.
Stay tuned for more information.