In the latest Valorant patch 1.09 the operator changes include numerous patch and this update will change the user experience in a professional manner. Riot has finally come up with the operator nerf in its latest patch alongside some more updates in the game which will improve the experience of the players.
The following changes have been made to respective Agents:-
- Updated projectile VFX of Paranoia to represent its hitbox appropriately, especially when it is traveling towards your Point of view.
- The time between consecutive Burst Fire(Right-click) of the use of the dagger has increased from 0.33 seconds to 0.45 seconds.
- Daggers thrown in Burst now have a damage fall-off that begins at 12 meters and drops steadily (to 35 damage) at max fall-off.
- The headshot multiplier on Burst Fire reduced from 3 daggers to 2 daggers.
- Viper now starts the round at 100 fuel (previously 50).
- Vulnerable debuff applied from Snake Bite now lingers for 2 seconds after leaving Viper’s acid.
- Move speed doubled while casting the ultimate.
- Viper now fast equips her weapon after casting, re-equip times vary per gun—but on average will reduce her weapon downtime by 0.4 seconds.
- Fire rate bonus decreased from 25% to 15% while empress.
- Stim Beacon fire rate bonus increased from 10% to 15%.
The following weapon updates have also gone through:-
- Increased price from 4500 to 5000.
- Decreased scoped movement speed from 76% to 72%.
- Adjusted weapon dead zone from becoming inaccurate at 30% movement speed to 15% (will become inaccurate sooner but accurate later when stopping).
- Firing-rate reduced from 0.75 to 0.6.
- Instant equip time adjusted from 0.3 to 0.5 (instant equip plays after tapping orb, bomb defuse/plant tap, Jett Cloud Burst, and Phoenix Curveball).
- Leg shot damage decreased from 127 to 120.
- Jump land inaccuracy state changed from gradual to binary.
- Jump land inaccuracy duration increased from 0.2 to 0.225.
- Jump land inaccuracy value increased from 5.0 to 7.0 (more inaccurate for .225s after a land).
- Fixed issue where Sova’s hitbox was incorrect while using his Owl Drone.
- Fixed bug where Omen’s glowing eyes weren’t properly removed when he canceled his ultimate.
- Fixed a bug where Custom Game preferences would be wiped after navigating away from the Custom Game lobby.