Huawei kicks off the November 2021 software update for the Watch GT 3 smartwatch users. The new Watch GT 3 firmware has a download size of 265 MB. The latest Watch 3 update comes with software version 220.127.116.11. This update added plateau care application (only in mainland China), which can comprehensively assess the risk of altitude sickness based on physical condition, altitude, blood oxygen monitoring, etc.
Huawei Watch GT 3 update version 18.104.22.168 changelog:
- Newly added plateau care application (only in mainland China), which can comprehensively assess the risk of altitude sickness based on physical condition, altitude, blood oxygen monitoring, etc.
- Support connecting heart rate belt
- Optimize system stability in some scenes
1. To use the plateau care application, you must first turn on the plateau care monitoring switch in the health monitoring of the mobile sports health application.
2. Please keep the Bluetooth connection during the update process, if the update fails, please try again.
Huawei Watch 3 Specifications:
The Huawei Watch GT 3 comes in 42mm and 46mm dials that feature AMOLED displays with ultra-curved 3D glass. The wearable features 32MB of RAM and 4GB of onboard storage. The paired smartphone would require Android 6 or higher or iOS 9 or later to work seamlessly.
The Huawei Watch GT 3 46mm claimed to get 14 days battery life, whereas the 42mm dial variant is said to last for up to 7 days. The wearable supports wireless charging. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. The sensors on the Watch GT 3 include an accelerometer, gyro sensor, geomagnetic sensor, optical heart rate reader, barometric pressure sensor, and temperature sensor.