Back in September Huawei has launched its latest Emotion-UI EMUI 11 with numerous features including the new smart Always on Display, EOD (Eyes on display) multi-window mode, improved animations, better multi-screen collaboration, and more.
After the launch, Huawei has rolling out EMUI 11 update in batches and the first update went live for the Huawei P40, P40 Pro, P40 Pro+, Mate 30, Mate 30 5G, Mate 30 Pro, Mate 30 Pro 5G, Mate 30 RS Porsche Design, MatePad Pro, and the MatePad Pro 5G devices.
Now the users of Huawei P40 Series able to unlock the features of EMUI 11 with version number 126.96.36.199/166 also the company has rolled out the November 2020 security patch update in this version number. Currently, the company has sent EMUI 11 beta update so it has available for a limited number of users, so you need to go on the Huwaei official website and registered for the EMUI 11.0 internal test. Below you can check the changelog.
HUAWEI P40 SERIES version 188.8.131.52/166 CHANGELOG:
- P40 5G ANA-AN00 & ANA-TN00
- P40 Pro 5G ELS-AN00 & ELS-TN00
- P40 Pro+ 5G ELS-AN10
- 184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11/166 update point
- Added new file transfer function
- The quality of video transmission is now high
- Added new smart payment
- WeChat clone while sharing issue fixed
- Incorporate the November 2020 security patch, and enhance the security update of the mobile phone system.
- Currently, this update is rolling in China.
- The update will not erase any data.
If you want to check and download the latest update so follow these steps:
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Or open HiCare (Support) app > Update > Check for updates.