Honor has started rolling out a September 2020 security patch update to its Honor Magic 2 smartphone. The latest update is based on Magic UI 3.1 and it brings the build number 10.1.0.164. The September 2020 patch update is currently available in China and you can check the changelog below.
HONOR MAGIC 2 MAGIC UI 3.1 VERSION 10.1.0.164 CHANGELOG:
- 10.1.0.162 — 10.1.0.164
List of changes
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrates Google security patches released in August 2020 for improved system security.
Honor Magic 2 KEY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display Size: 6.39 inches, 100.2 cm, AMOLED
- Processor: Kirin 980 (7 nm), Octa-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Memory: 6/8GB RAM, 128/256GB ROM
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, f/1.8, PDAF, 16 MP, f/2.2, 24 MP B/W, f/1.8
- Front Camera:Manual pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Battery: 3500 mAh, non-removable (40W Fast charging, 50% in 15 min, 85% in 30 min)
How to check and Download the magic UI 3.1 manually?
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Or open HiCare (Support) app > Update > Check for updates.
Please note that before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.